Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin has to be one of those oh so simple meals that everyone in my family loves.
And because it is one of those recipes that you toss everything into the slow cooker, set the timer, and then voila, you have a delicious dish that is perfect for a busy weeknight meal or even when you are entertaining friends and family.
This honey soy pork tenderloin recipe gets rave reviews around my house and friends always ask me for the recipe. It is sort of embarrassing to see their faces when I tell them how to make it. They usually say, “That’s it? That’s all you do?”
It makes me feel like surely I should say something that takes a lot more time and energy on my part to produce, but there really isn’t much more I can say. It is one of the simplest recipes, yet produces so much flavor and a very, very tender pork tenderloin.
I hope your family loves it as much as mine does.
Here’s my oh so simple Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cloves minced garlic or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional for heat)
- 1 (2½ - 3 pound) pork tenderloin
- Spray slow cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together olive oil, chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, steak seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add pork tenderloin to the slow cooker insert and pour olive oil mixture over pork tenderloin. Set slow cooker for 6 hours on low setting.
Update: I received emails and comments that the previous version of the honey soy pork tenderloin was turning out overly dry for some people. I headed back into the kitchen to retest the recipe again and again and have updated it to include 1 cup of chicken broth. While the honey soy flavor is not as pronounced, it does make the pork tenderloin incredibly tender every time I make it! If you’ve loved the recipe before, just omit the chicken stock and proceed on as normal! Thanks so much for your feedback! xo