Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Roasted Vegetables make a delicious, quick-fix side dish or can become the star of the meal. The possibilities with these roasted vegetables are endless.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 3 medium zucchini cut into 1 - 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 medium summer squash cut into 1 - 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into 1 - 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into 1 - 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper cut into 1 - 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pint whole mushrooms cut in half
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425º F.
Wash and dry all vegetables. Brush mushrooms to remove any dirt or debris. Cut vegetables into consistently sized pieces, using suggestions from ingredients listing.
Toss vegetables onto large, low-rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper. Gently toss all vegetables to make sure they are well-coated with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
Place baking sheet pan into the oven, roast until desired amount of tenderness and carmelization has occurred.
Remove from the oven and serve warm.