Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip
Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip made with fresh seasonal vegetables makes an amazing snack to serve any time of the year.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shaken well
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves minced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini optional
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- Assorted fresh seasonal vegetables
Add all ingredients except assorted vegetables for dipping to the container of a blender and blend until well-combined and creamy, about 40 seconds. Remove from blender and pour into a 3-cup refrigerator safe container. Chill overnight before serving.
To serve with veggies: pour about 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper buttermilk dip into the bottom of a short glass. Place vegetables into glass for easy serving.
Alternately, pour dip into a large bowl and serve with vegetables.