Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip
Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip make the perfect addition to any menu when entertaining.
So easy to pull together when entertaining, crudites are always one of my favorite things to include in my entertaining menu. And my favorite way to serve them? With a little bit of a flavorful dip in the base of a small glass with the raw vegetables then standing up in the glass for easy handling during a party.
Not only does it make an easy appetizer to put together, serve, and for guests to enjoy, it also makes for a really pretty display when serving.
I like to use my crudites down the center of my tables in place of using floral arrangements every once in a while. They dress up the table with edibles that guests can enjoy as they arrive or before the meal is served.
It definitely makes for easy entertaining!
Here’s my Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip recipe. Give it a try the next time you have guests over. You’ll both love it!
- ½ cup buttermilk, shaken well
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, minced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Assorted vegetables for dipping
- Add all ingredients except assorted vegetables for dipping to the container of a blender and blend until well-combined and creamy, about 40 seconds. Remove from blender and pour into a 3-cup refrigerator safe container. Chill overnight before serving.
- To serve with veggies: pour about ¼ cup of roasted red pepper buttermilk dip into the bottom of a short glass. Place vegetables into glass for easy serving.
- Alternately, pour dip into a large bowl and serve with vegetables alongside for dipping.