Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms make such a perfect, warm weather meal. While they are perfect for a family meal, they are also excellent for entertaining.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 4-6 large Portabella mushroom caps or 24 small Portabella or white button mushroom caps
- 2 cups crab meat
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 375º F, if baking at time of making. Otherwise, skip this step.
Place mushrooms onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Combine crab meat, cream cheese, parsley, onion, cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon into mushroom caps. Top each mushroom cap with bread crumbs. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the mushroom has become tender and juicy and the crab stuffing has warmed throughout. Serve warm.