This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms make such a perfect, warm weather meal. While they are perfect for a family meal, they are also excellent for entertaining.
I like to make these crab stuff mushrooms ahead of time and then bake them right before serving for dinner.
You can easily assemble the crabmeat stuffing and stuff into large Portabello caps for a dinner or in smaller Portabello or even white mushroom caps as an appetizer up to a day before you plan to use them.
Their versatility really does make them a go-to recipe in my book.
Here’s the recipe to my Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. I think you’ll love them!
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 4-6 large Portabella mushroom caps or 24 small Portabella or white button mushroom caps
- 2 cups crab meat
- 1 (8-ounce package) cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375º F, if baking at time of making. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Place mushrooms onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine crab meat, cream cheese, parsley, onion, cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon into mushroom caps. Top each mushroom cap with bread crumbs. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the mushroom has become tender and juicy and the crab stuffing has warmed throughout. Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Am I missing the link to this recipe???
Hi Anne! Thanks so much for noticing that for me! I’ve updated the post with the link! xoxo
Thank you! Recipe looks yummy!
Can’t go wrong with delicious crab stuffed mushrooms! yum 🙂
ps: there’s no link to the recipe?
Crab stuffed mushrooms?!! Holy Yum!! Making these as soon as I can. Which mean like today!
Thank you, Robyn. Sounds wonderful. Have another super-duper day!
Those look lovely!
Hello again Robyn;
Made these today and they are the BOMB!!!! I added some spinch to the filling but kept the rest the same.
Wonderful!! My husband says with all the good food I’ve been making, that he never wants to go out to eat ever again. Uhhhh. WHAT???
Keep up the great work honey!!!
Crab just belongs in mushrooms!! LOVE this recipe… it’ll be going to good use this weekend. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my, this looks wonderful 🙂 My husband would go crazy for this dish!
These are great! I added some spinach to the mixture too and served with roasted asparagus.