Pesto Caprese Pasta Salad
Pesto Caprese Pasta Salad Recipe - A classic pasta updated with a bright pesto dressing, sundried tomatoes, and bacon. A perfect quick and easy side dish!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 (16-ounce) package uncooked pasta farfalle, penne, or spiral
- 1 (6.7-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes drained from oil
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 medium red onion diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella balls
- 1 1/2 cups pesto
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh basil torn into pieces
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place into a large mixing bowl. Add sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, red onion, mozzarella balls, pesto, and Stone House Seasoning. Stir well to combine.
When ready to serve, tear fresh basil leaves into pieces and stir into the pasta salad.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.9mg