BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe - Everyone's favorite bacon, lettuce, and tomato has a fresh spin in this pasta salad recipe. Perfect for lunch or a light supper!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 10 people
- 1 (16-ounce ) package uncooked pasta farfalle, penne, or spiral
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 5 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 (8-ounce) package Mozzarella cheese cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Cook pasta according to package instructions for al dente pasta. Rinse the pasta in cold water and drain well. Add the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
Add tomatoes, bacon, spinach, Mozzarella, and red onion to the pasta. Pour in 1/2 cup of the balsamic vinaigrette and toss to combine. Add more balsamic vinaigrette to make sure that all of the ingredients are well coated. Serve with additional balsamic vinaigrette on the side.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 7.2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.2mg