Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Easy chocolate fudge recipe made with just four ingredients! This rich fudge recipe is so simple and perfect to add nuts, candies, cookies, or dried fruit.
Prep Time3 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time8 mins
- 2 (12-ounce) packages chocolate chips (milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate)
- 1 1/2 cups homemade sweetened condensed milk or storebought
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon espresso powder optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional mix-ins: 1/2 cup roasted nuts, candies, cookies, or fruit
Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil and set aside.
Add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and espresso powder (if using) to a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-low heat. Melt the chocolate, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Stir in nuts, candies, fruit, etc. if using.
Pour into prepared baking dish and spread with an offset spatula or a rubber scraper if needed. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Remove from refrigerator and remove from baking dish. Cut into 24 or 48 individual squares.
Store in layers with waxed paper or parchment dividing in an airtight container on the counter for up to 7 days or in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.