This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Peppermint Fudge makes a holiday favorite fudge recipe! A mint and chocolate lovers’ dream!
If you need an easy last minute sweet treat, then I’ve got you covered with this amazing Peppermint Fudge recipe! And there’s no baking required!
If you are a mint and chocolate fan like my son, Sam, then this is sure to be your favorite fudge, too!
Peppermint Fudge Recipe
The most complicated thing about this recipe is seriously waiting on it to be ready to cut and eat!
How to Make Peppermint Fudge
To make this Peppermint Fudge, line an 8×8 baking dish with foil, leaving an overhang on the sides. This will prevent fudge from sticking to your pan and to make it easy to remove from the pan when ready to cut into pieces.
Add the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and the salt to a heavy bottomed saucepan. Cook the mixture over medium-low heat until the chocolate chips are melted. Then, remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla and fold in the chopped peppermint bark. You don’t want to melt the peppermint bark by stirring it in the hot fudge, so be sure to just carefully fold it in.
Finally, spread the Peppermint Fudge into your foil-lined pan and sprinkle the crushed peppermint on top. Refrigerate in an airtight container for about 2 hours until is is hardened.
That’s it! Now, isn’t that about as easy as it gets?
You just have to sit back and enjoy the delicious minty flavor and accept all the praise when everyone else tastes it.
More Delicious Fudge Recipes
Here are a few other favorite fudge recipes I think you’ll love!
My Chocolate Fudge Recipe is a rich chocolate fudge that’s simple and perfect for add-ins like dried fruit, nuts and more!
My Easy Fudge Recipe is a chocolate and peanut butter lover’s dream! Some even say it tastes just like peanut butter cups!
This Peanut Butter Fudge is melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter perfection!
I hope you and your family love this peppermint fudge as we do!
Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- 2 12 ounce packages chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- 1 1/2 cups homemade sweetened condensed milk or store-bought
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped homemade peppermint bark or peppermint bark candy
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with foil and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt to a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-low heat. Melt the chocolate, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Fold in chopped peppermint bark.
- Pour into prepared dish and spread with an offset spatula. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Remove from refrigerator and remove from baking dish. Cut into 24 or 48 individual squares with a sharp knife.
- Store in layers with wax paper or parchment dividing in an airtight container on the counter for up to 7 days or in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
This looks so amazing I really want to try some now! Thanks for such a great post! xo Loren