Blackened Shrimp Salad Recipe
Blackened Shrimp Salad makes a great lunch or light dinner idea. This recipe comes together in minutes and will quickly become a favorite. Packed with flavor!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 -6
- 2 pounds blackened shrimp
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cleaned and but into four-six wedges
- 6 hard-cooked eggs halved
- 8-10 pieces cooked bacon
- 8-10 green onions
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cheese, sliced into strips
Arrange ingredients by type onto a large serving platter. Allow guests to place ingredients they prefer in their salad onto their plates. Take their plates, except shrimp, and chop into bite-sized pieces. Lightly toss and place back onto plate. Top with shrimp.