This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Parmesan Mushroom Baked Eggs make the perfect busy morning breakfast or brunch recipe that doesn’t taste at all like it is a busy morning breakfast or brunch recipe.
What I mean to say is, these Parmesan Mushroom Baked Eggs take less than five ingredients, five minutes to assemble and about 15 minutes to bake, but taste like you’ve worked tirelessly over them for a whole lot longer.
And we all know that some mornings, we just need a whole lot more than a pre-packaged breakfast to help us get through our day. Since these Parmesan Mushroom Baked Eggs are so quick to pull together and are packed with tons of flavor with little effort, you’ll turn to them time and again.
Here’s my Parmesan Mushroom Baked Eggs Recipe. I think you’ll love them!
Parmesan Mushroom Baked Eggs Recipe
- 4 Portobello mushroom caps
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese divided
- Garnish with chives optional
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Drizzle skillet or small rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Arrange mushroom caps in skillet or baking sheet pan. Carefully break egg and place into mushroom cap, taking care not to burst egg yolk.
- Top each egg in mushroom cap with a little of mozzarella cheese then with a tablespoon each of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until egg has set, mozzarella cheese has melted and Parmesan cheese has begun to brown slightly. Remove from oven and allow to set for about 3 minutes before serving. Top with chives as garnish, optional.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Ahhhh, perfection. Eggs in a mushroom? Amazing. Heading over to get the recipe!
Oh these are awesome! Heading for the recipe now!
The how easy and delicious these are… love portabellos!!
This is fantastic! I think they’d be the perfect thing to serve at brunch over some greens and a side of fruit! Putting it in my mental recipe box for the next time I have the ladies over!!
I really want these now!
This is just so perfect in every way!!
Love this idea! I tried baked eggs recently but it didn’t turn out well. I totally baked them too long and they weren’t in an edible dish. I am definitely going to try this!
Yum! I cannot wait to try this
You rock! I have this on my list for next Sunday’s breakfast as it looks fabulous and it will be my last day of vacation so why not celebrate the day!
Wow! This looks like the king of all baked eggs recipes!!!