Okay, so Salted Caramel Blondies are a thing around here. Like a major thing. We can’t seem to get enough of them.
Creamy, chewy, crunchy, and absolutely delicious, these salted caramel blondies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and something that you just can’t get enough of. Well, at least I can’t.
I’ve made a little rule about these babies, actually. I only make them when I know that guests will be coming over or I’m taking them out of the house to friends or sending to work with the Mister. Otherwise, I know I’d grab a piece of these salted caramel blondies every time I passed by them in the kitchen.
A nibble here and a nibble there would quickly move right on down to my hips. And believe me, they don’t need any more encouragement! Heh!
So, whatdya say we make a pact? We’ll hold each other accountable where these blondies are concerned and promise not to eat the entire pan by ourselves. In other words, we’ll have each other over and share!!!
Doesn’t that sound like the best plan ever?
It sure does to me!
So, here’s my Salted Caramel Blondies recipe. Make ‘em soon and enjoy every single solitary bite. They are worth it!!!
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in egg, vanilla, salt, and all-purpose flour. Mix just until well-combined. Spread into baking pan.
- Drop salted caramel onto blondie batter by the tablespoon. Swirl into blondie batter with a skewer, long toothpick or butter knife.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until set in the middle and lightly golden brown. Cool on a rack until completely cooled before cutting into pieces.