These No Bake Oreo Truffles use just four ingredients and come together in a snap! Perfect to make throughout the year, but especially during the holidays!
One of our favorite treats to have throughout the holidays are simple candies that come together in a snap or that can be easily made ahead!
To make these, it takes only a few ingredients – Oreos (yum!), cream cheese (yum!), chocolate (double yum!), and a little bit of coconut oil. That’s all!
Now, the recipe calls for a smaller package of Oreos than what I have in the photo. In my house, the family package is the only size that we keep! My son Sam and his friends love them too much for smaller sizes. 🙂 Anyway, you’ll need 36 individual Oreo cookies, which is the contents of the 14.3-ounce package.
To make them, I crush the Oreos by placing them in a large zip top bag and whopping them with a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs. Alternately, you can process them in a food processor for just a few seconds as well. Once you have the fine crumbs, take out about 1/2 cup to reserve for sprinkling on top of the truffles a little later.
Now, mix together the remaining Oreo crumbs and the cream cheese until well combined. Then, scoop the mixture by the tablespoonful and roll between your palms to form into balls. Place each of the balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and repeat until all the balls are formed.
Now, melt your chocolate chips and your coconut oil and stir until smooth.
Using a fork, dip each of the balls into the melted chocolate, making sure each is well coated. Return the chocolate coated truffles to the baking sheet until all have been coated.
Sprinkle each of the coated truffles with the reserved Oreo crumbs and place into the refrigerator to chill until the chocolate coating has hardened, about an hour.
Once the Oreo Truffles have set, you can serve them immediately or place them into an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months. To serve after frozen, simply thaw in the refrigerator and then serve.
Here’s my No Bake Oreo Truffles Recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
No Bake Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 36 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3-ounce package
- 1 8-ounce package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips milk, semisweet, or dark
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place Oreo cookies into a plastic zip top bag and crush using the back of a wooden spoon or a rolling pin until the Oreos are fine crumbs. Pour all but 1/2 cup of the crumbs into a medium bowl. Add the cream cheese and mix until well blended. Scoop mixture by the tablespoon and roll in between your palms to form into balls.
- Place the chocolate chip and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 10 second increments until fully melted and smooth when stirred. Alternately, you can also melt together in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Dip the balls in chocolate and place onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator or place in an airtight container and freeze for up 3 months. To serve, allow to thaw in the refrigerator.