This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Pork Tenderloin sorta makes me happy. Okay, I lied. This balsamic pork tenderloin really makes me happy.
Let me tell ya why. It just couldn’t get any easier. Seriously.
Probably because it takes all of five minutes of my time to make, leaving my slow cooker to work its magic and make me look like the best cook ever.
Gosh, I love it when that happens.
You just open up a package of pork tenderloins from the grocery store, whisk up some simple ingredients that you have on hand in your pantry, toss it all into the slow cooker, set the timer, and then at supper time your family thinks you hung the moon – or something of grand proportions.
It’s awesome, I think.
Totally 100% awesome.
Or lazy. Or something.
But, whatever it is, I’m totally in love with the result it gives me with this fabulously tender, flavorful, and delicious balsamic pork tenderloin.
If you’ve happened to try my Balsamic Beef recipe that I shared many, many, many months ago, then you’ll realize that this uses the same balsamic mixture that I use with the beef recipe.
Let me tell you something. If you’ve not tried that recipe, you really, really should take care of that right about now! (I’m kidding. Sorta)
Once you’ve cooked your balsamic pork tenderloins, they will literally being falling apart tender. I have to use tongs and a huge slotted spoon to get mine out of my slow cooker!
Once you remove your pork tenderloins, you can spoon over more of the balsamic gravy that has cooked with the pork or you can pour it into a saucepan and cook it until it has reduced by half for a thick, sweet, delicious glaze. Your call.
For these photos, I couldn’t wait on cooking it to reduce. We were starving and I had to get supper on the table immediately!
I’m sure you all have experienced that a time or two in your lives.
So, pull out that slow cooker and toss this in as soon as humanly possible. I promise you’ll thank me.
Here’s my Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Recipe. You are gonna LOVE it!
Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 2-3 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Place pork tenderloin into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over pork and set the timer for your slow cooker. (6-8 hours on Low)
- Once pork tenderloin has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over pork tenderloin.
- Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.