This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Green Beans recipe comes together quickly! Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Looking for more easy dinner recipes? I think you’ll love my Baked Salmon with Parmesan Crust, Fish Tacos, and Garlic Shrimp.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Green Beans makes a delicious, quick, and easy dinner. Made with salmon, green beans, and a few pantry staples, this recipe is a definite favorite! I love that it all cooks on one sheet pan and is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Green Beans Recipe
How to Make One Pan Salmon Teriyaki with Green Beans Recipe
For this recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Salmon – I prefer to use 6-ounce salmon filets.
- Green beans – for this recipe, I use fresh green beans with the ends trimmed.
- Teriyaki sauce – I love to use my homemade sauce, but you can also use your favorite store-bought sauce.
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper – these pantry essentials always come in handy
Prep. Preheat the oven to 425º F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add ingredients to the sheet pan. Add salmon and green beans to the sheet pan. Drizzle the green beans with olive oil and sprinkle them and the salmon with salt and pepper. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
Bake. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake until the salmon easily flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes. The USDA recommends cooking salmon until it reaches 145ºF when the temperature is checked with an internal thermometer.
I like my green beans with a bit of a crunch, but if you prefer yours much more tender, I suggest that you cook them on the sheet pan for about 12 minutes, then add your salmon and cook until the salmon is ready.
Once cooked, the teriyaki sauce makes a rich and delicious glaze on the salmon and is absolutely delicious! I hope you love it as much as we do!
Here’s my Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Green Beans recipe.
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon Green Beans Recipe
- 3 – 4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 1 pound green beans ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 – 8 tablespoons teriyaki sauce + more if desired
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange salmon filets on the lined sheet pan and arrange green beans around the salmon. Drizzle the olive oil over the green beans and sprinkle the green beans and salmon with the salt and pepper.
- Spread the teriyaki sauce, about 2 tablespoons per fillet, over the salmon.
- Bake the salmon and green beans until the salmon easily flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce, if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Hi Robin, not really complaining but, why do some of your recipes include the Yum button and other don’t? I was so happy to see you use it but then it is not always there. I much prefer to use Yummly rather than Pinterest. Thanks! Jan
Thanks so much for letting me know about that, Jan! I appreciate you telling me and I’ve got it fixed now.
Thanks so much! xo
Made this last night was delicious and so quick and easy! Definitely making it part of our dinner routine.
This looks awesome. Will try this this weekend. We love salmon here!
Hope you enjoy, Deborah.