This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Chicken Artichoke Pasta absolutely has to be one of the most comforting, delicious, and oh so easy pasta recipes I’ve made in a long while.
And to think it came about by accident really. You see, normally while we are traveling in the RV, I throw something into the slow cooker so that when we arrive, our meal is super simple and already mostly made for me. I’m sorta lazy that way.
Anyway, I’d decided that I wanted to cook slow cooker chicken, but then realized that I’d left most of my chicken in the freezer at home. Total fail. Well, nearly.
So, I decided I really needed to stretch the few pieces of chicken I did bring along to make it work for our supper.
So I tossed in a can of artichoke hearts, Ro-Tel tomatoes, and a few other goodies and then, when we arrived I quickly cooked some pasta to finish out the saucy, scrumptious chicken artichoke pasta dish.
Oh my heavens is it ever so amazing!
I was actually thankful for my forgetfulness.
Here’s my Chicken Artichoke Pasta Recipe. Hope you love it as much as we did.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Recipe
- 2-4 pieces skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package Cheddar cheese diced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- cooked pasta
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and onion to slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove lid and add cheeses and heavy cream. Return lid until cheeses have melted.
- Remove lid and stir until well-combined. Stir in pasta. Serve warm.