These Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Cookies come together in minutes and then chill for a delicious, chocolate cookie recipe that we love. Made with cocoa, peanut butter, coconut, and oats, these cookies are a definite treat.
I grew up loving the chocolate no-bake cookies that my Mama would make for us for the first day of school and other special occasions. Rich, fudgy, and oh so decadent. I still make them for my family, especially to mark those special events just like Mama did when I was a little girl. For an everyday cookie though, I love this lighter, skinny version.
It begins with many of the same ingredients, although the granulated sugar is replaced with honey and coconut is added for additional texture and flavor. Rather than boiling the ingredients, they are simply stirred together in a large bowl, scooped and placed on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and chilled for about 30 minutes. Then, I store them in a zip top bag or other airtight container in the refrigerator for snacking or when we need something a little sweet. They seem to disappear rather quickly, but they are one cookie that I don’t feel so guilty about indulging in with my family.
Here’s my Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup (89 g) old fashioned oats
- 1 cup (60 g) coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup (135 g) peanut butter, or almond butter
- 1/2 cup (42 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (85 g) chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon (21 g) honey
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir together until well-combined. Scoop tablespoonful scoops and place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet pan. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden. Remove and store in airtight containers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.