This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Chocolate Wafer Cheesecake Recipe – This easy no bake cheesecake recipe comes together quickly for a beautiful, yet simple dessert!
Are you looking for a super easy, yet delicious dessert that is sure to impress? Then, I sure do believe this is one that you’ll want to give a try! And soon!
As you know, I’m working with Reynolds Kitchens and I have to tell you that I do not remember a time that their products have not been used in my grandmothers’, mother’s, or even in my kitchen!
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil has been saving time in the kitchen since 1947. From grilling to freezing and everything in-between, Reynolds Wrap has provided kitchen miracles for 70 years. I know that at my house, we use it for lining baking sheets and covering dishes, making packets for the grill or oven, storing leftover foods for the freezer and refrigerator and so much more!
To celebrate their 70th Anniversary, they asked me to put an updated spin on one of their older recipes. I adapted their Ring Around the Berries recipe from the 1970’s into this simple and scrumptious No Bake Chocolate Wafer Cheesecake recipe.
If you love cheesecake, then this no bake cheesecake recipe is something I think you’ll absolutely adore!
To make this no bake cheesecake, start by lining a baking sheet with a 30-inch length of Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap lengthwise. Then, place a second 30-inch length perpendicular to the first sheet to form a + on the baking sheet.
Next, mark an 8-inch circle on the top layer of Reynolds Wrap and set the baking sheet aside.
Next, add your cream cheese to a large, cold mixing bowl. Whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add 6 tablespoons of confectioners sugar and the vanilla extract, continuing to whip until well combined. Then, slowly add your whipping cream as you continue to whip to combine. Continue to whip the cheesecake mixture until all is well combined, is light and fluffy and holds a firm peak.
I like to add my cheesecake mixture to a piping bag fitted with a 1M star tip, but you can also just spread the mixture over your pre-marked circle with spoon.
Top the circle of cheesecake with 11 chocolate wafers. Top each of the chocolate wafers with another dollop of the cheesecake mixture, followed by another chocolate wafer.
You’ll continue to repeat this process until you have a 5 layers of chocolate wafers, ending with a final dollop of the cheesecake mixture.
Next, I like to add a inner circle of the cheesecake mixture inside the ring of chocolate wafers as well as a dollop of the mixture between each of the stacks of the chocolate wafers on the outside of the ring of my cheesecake.
At this point, you enclose it with the loose edges of the Reynolds Wrap, taking care not to touch the cheesecake as you do so. Then, place the entire baking sheet into the freezer for at least 30 minutes. You’ll then remove it about 15 minutes before ready to serve for adding your fresh berries and topping with a dusting of confectioners sugar.
The most time consuming part of making this no bake cheesecake recipe is preparing the cheesecake mixture and the stacking. Now, that only takes all of about 10 minutes, but I have a secret for ya. Once you’ve completed the stacking and have it well-enclosed in the Reynolds Wrap, you can leave this no bake cheesecake in the freezer for up to 2 months!
Yes! Talk about a wonderful make-ahead dessert!
When ready to serve, simply remove the no bake cheesecake from the freezer, unwrap, carefully transfer the top layer of Reynolds Wrap to a cake stand or plate for serving, add your fresh berries to the center of the cheesecake ring and then top it all off with a dusting of confectioners sugar. Voila!
How easy is that? A no bake cheesecake recipe that everyone will love! And, it doesn’t hurt that it is a stunner, does it?
Here’s my No Baked Chocolate Wafer Cheesecake Recipe. I hope you love it!
No Bake Chocolate Wafer Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 8-ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 6 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 55 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 pint strawberries hulled
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar for dusting
- Place a 30-inch length of Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap lengthwise on a baking sheet. Place another 30-inch length perpendicular across the first piece of foil to form a +. Mark an 8-inch circle on the top layer of foil. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese to a large cold mixing bowl and whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add 6 tablespoons confectioners sugar and vanilla, continuing to whip until well combined. Add heavy whipping cream slowly as you continue to whip until all combined and mixture is light and fluffy and holds a firm peak.
- Pipe or spread the cheesecake mixture around circle marked on foil. Place a single layer of chocolate wafers on top of cheesecake mixture. Pipe cheesecake mixture on top of each chocolate wafer and place another single layer of chocolate wafers on top. Continue layering cheesecake mixture and the chocolate wafers until you have 5 layers of chocolate wafers. Pipe cheesecake mixture on top of the final layer of chocolate wafers.
- Pipe cheesecake mixture around base inside ring of wafers and outside in space between each stack of the chocolate wafers.
- Bring sides of foil up over the chocolate wafers, being careful not to let the foil touch cheesecake mixture. Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, unfold foil. Using the long strips of foil, lift cheesecake onto a cake plate for serving.
- Place strawberries and blueberries inside center of ring of the cheesecake. Dust with 1 tablespoon of confectioners sugar and serve.
Once the cheesecake has been placed into the freezer, it may be frozen for up to 2 months.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
I am excited to partner with Reynolds® Kitchens for this post.
OMGOODNESS! I can’t wait to try this..I hope mine turns out as lovely! IF you are using it that day, what is the purpose of the 30 minute freezing as opposed to just placing it in the refrigerator ? Thanks!
I hope you are doing well!!!
I can’t wait for you to try this! I know yours will be gorgeous! It’s so simple to make, but so fun to be creative with it!
It needs to go in the freezer for that short amount of time to help it firm up before serving.
I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much! xo
This looks completely unbelievable! This recipe is a must make. It is absolutely beautiful! I love that it’s on a lighter side with the fresh berries. Thank you so much
Thank you, Barb. This recipe is so easy yet delicious! Let me know how you like it! xo
This cake is stunning, Robyn!
Thanks so much, Kelly! It is so much fun to make too! xo