This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Peanut butter and brownies make for one delicious combination! Marbled together, they are out of this world.
It’s no secret my affinity for all things peanut butter and chocolate. I think my love of them has been well-established, but oh my goodness gracious, these brownies! They are right at the top of the list for goodies with one of my all-time favorite combinations!
I began with my favorite fudge brownie recipe, but you can use your favorite recipe or even a mix from a box if you prefer.
Once I spread the brownie batter into the pan, I mixed together the peanut butter portion.
Let me just tell you – this part tastes like the inside of a peanut butter cup and is something that I could easily just eat with a spoon!
Talk about peanut butter heaven!
I plop large dollops of the peanut butter mixture onto the brownie batter and then use a skewer or knife and swirl the peanut butter throughout the brownie batter to make a marbled look.
In reality, while it does look amazing, I love that by marbling the peanut butter with the brownie, I’m sure to get that delicious combination in every single bite!
Here’s my Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies recipe. I think you’ll love ’em!
Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies Recipe
- 1 Fudge Brownies Recipe or your favorite
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 – 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or coat lightly with butter.
- Prepare fudge brownies according to recipe instructions and spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Stir together peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a small bowl. Drop large dollops evenly over the top of the brownie batter.
- Swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter with a skewer or a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the center of the brownies do not move when baking pan is moved or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with some brownie clinging to it but not liquid.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Your peanut butter n’ chocolate lovin’ friend!
Chocolate and Peanut butter. I just don’t think there is a better pairing. So easy too. That is dangerous 🙂
It’s the best combo ever, I think! xo
I was just looking for a recipe like this 2 days ago! Thanks so much for posting this yummy looking one.
Great minds must think alike! I hope you enjoy it!
Marbled brownies are always so popular! I’m with you… chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect brownie combination.
I would add another tablespoon or so to the mixture until it not crumbly, but not entirely super smooth either. I hope that makes sense!
Yum! This is such a great combination! I can’t get enough chocolate and peanut butter!
I can’t either! Love it maybe just a little too much! 🙂
These brownies are delicious. I love peanut butter in brownies and yours look beautiful with the marble effect and taste amazing. Great recipe Sammie x
How delicious! Pinned and yummed.
Please stop by my party – Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop- and share this tonight?
What would be a good brownie recipe?
I like these Fudge Brownies. Here’s the link:https://addapinch.com/cooking/fudge-brownie-recipe/