Peanut butter and brownies make for one delicious combination! Marbled together, they are out of this world.
It’s no secret my affinity for all things peanut butter and chocolate. I think my love of them has been well-established, but oh my goodness gracious, these brownies! They are right at the top of the list for goodies with one of my all-time favorite combinations!
I began with my favorite fudge brownie recipe, but you can use your favorite recipe or even a mix from a box if you prefer.
Once I spread the brownie batter into the pan, I mixed together the peanut butter portion.
Let me just tell you – this part tastes like the inside of a peanut butter cup and is something that I could easily just eat with a spoon!
Talk about peanut butter heaven!
I plop large dollops of the peanut butter mixture onto the brownie batter and then use a skewer or knife and swirl the peanut butter throughout the brownie batter to make a marbled look.
In reality, while it does look amazing, I love that by marbling the peanut butter with the brownie, I’m sure to get that delicious combination in every single bite!
Here’s my Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies recipe. I think you’ll love ’em!
Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies Recipe
- 1 Fudge Brownies Recipe or your favorite
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 - 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or coat lightly with butter.
- Prepare fudge brownies according to recipe instructions and spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Stir together peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a small bowl. Drop large dollops evenly over the top of the brownie batter.
- Swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter with a skewer or a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the center of the brownies do not move when baking pan is moved or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with some brownie clinging to it but not liquid.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.
Your peanut butter n’ chocolate lovin’ friend!