This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This crustless quiche with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach is full of flavor and perfect for brunch or supper.
One of the best things about living on “the farm” is our ability to have a garden and our chickens, along with plenty of land for Little Buddy to run and play and then run some more.
I can’t imagine living anywhere else. The wide open spaces call my name and the turkey, deer, and birds make mighty fine neighbors.
I especially love that our “girl’s” work does not go in vain. They provide plenty of eggs for our family, my sister’s family, and other extended family and friends on a regular basis.
I think friends and family like to see us coming with our egg baskets filled when we visit.
Fresh from the hen house eggs, along with just picked from the garden spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes make a perfect quick-fix supper for us.
But don’t fret if you don’t have chickens or your own garden. This quiche is so quick and easy to make, you’ll have this delicious crustless quiche ready for brunch or supper in no time!
Here’s how I make it.
Crustless Quiche with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese or your favorite
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Place butter into a pie plate and into oven to melt.
- Once melted, swirl pie plate around to make sure butter has thoroughly coated bottom and sides of plate.
- Whisk eggs until well-blended.
- Stir in spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into buttered pie plate.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until quiche has firmly set and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.