Praline Brie is an elegant appetizer that’s ready in 10 minutes making it perfect for parties and the holidays. Warm brie and juicy fruit is so delicious topped with a decadent praline sauce!
This Praline Brie is a delicious fall and holiday appetizer that is so simple to make! A decadent praline sauce with pecans tops a warm brie and luscious fruit like apples or grapes. Perfect when you have guests coming over and you need a quick, yet elegant dish this weekend or even on into the rest of the holiday season. It’s a keeper!
Baked brie makes one of those classic, easy, elegant and delicious dishes when entertaining. It’s just the little black dress of appetizers. So, I know you are going to absolutely adore this recipe.
Praline Brie Recipe
Perfect to take to a party, this will become a favorite go-to recipe. Everyone loves this appetizer and it always disappears quickly. I love that it is such a colorful and elegant dish to add to my holiday or party table!
And when unexpected guests drop by or you get a last minute invitation to a gathering, this is a go-to. Ready in less than 10 minutes, this baked brie recipe is perfect when you need a quick appetizer to serve.
I can’t wait to hear how you love this little appetizer.
Here’s my Praline Brie Recipe.
Praline Brie Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 round of brie
- apples, pears, grapes, and crackers for serving
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine and cook until praline sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Place brie into a rimmed serving platter. Pour hot praline sauce over brie.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, grapes, and / or crackers.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya tons!