This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Praline Brie will quickly become your go-to, easy, elegant holiday appetizer when entertaining. Get this family favorite praline brie recipe for your next party!
Happy Thanksgiving! Boy, do I have a delicious holiday appetizer to share with you! You know, just in case you need one more thing to make today or this weekend or even on into the rest of the holiday season. It’s a keeper!
Baked brie makes one of those classic, easy, elegant and oh so delicious dishes when entertaining. It’s just the little black dress of appetizers, I think. So, I know you are going to absolutely adore this Praline Brie Recipe that I’m sharing with you.
Perfect to take to a party, and an appetizer that will disappear quickly, this Praline Brie is going to become one of your go-to holiday recipes. I just know it.
Ready in less than 10 minutes, this praline brie recipe is perfect for when guests drop by during the holidays and you need a quick appetizer to serve.
I can’t wait to hear how you love this little appetizer.
Here’s my Praline Brie Recipe.
Praline Brie Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 round of brie
- apples pears, grapes, and crackers for serving
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine and cook until praline sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Place brie into a rimmed serving platter. Pour hot praline sauce over brie.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, grapes, and / or crackers.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya tons!