This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Praline Brie is an elegant appetizer that’s ready in 10 minutes making it perfect for parties and the holidays. Warm brie and juicy fruit is so delicious topped with a decadent praline sauce!
This Praline Brie is a delicious fall and holiday appetizer that is so simple to make! A decadent praline sauce with pecans tops a warm brie and luscious fruit like apples or grapes. Perfect when you have guests coming over and you need a quick, yet elegant dish this weekend or even on into the rest of the holiday season. It’s a keeper!
Baked brie makes one of those classic, easy, elegant and delicious dishes when entertaining. It’s just the little black dress of appetizers. So, I know you are going to absolutely adore this recipe.
Praline Brie Recipe
Perfect to take to a party, this will become a favorite go-to recipe. Everyone loves this appetizer and it always disappears quickly. I love that it is such a colorful and elegant dish to add to my holiday or party table!
And when unexpected guests drop by or you get a last minute invitation to a gathering, this is a go-to. Ready in less than 10 minutes, this baked brie recipe is perfect when you need a quick appetizer to serve.
I can’t wait to hear how you love this little appetizer.
Here’s my Praline Brie Recipe.
Praline Brie Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 round of brie
- apples pears, grapes, and crackers for serving
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine and cook until praline sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Place brie into a rimmed serving platter. Pour hot praline sauce over brie.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, grapes, and / or crackers.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya tons!