This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Ribeye Steak Fajitas are so quick, easy and flavorful! Made with perfectly seasoned, tender Ribeye steak, bell peppers and onions, they are always a favorite!
If you love steak fajitas like my family does, then friends, you absolutely need to try these incredible Rib Eye Fajitas! They are everything you love about a regular steak fajita made with skirt, flank, sirloin, or hanger steak mingled with everything you love about a tender, juicy, succulent steakhouse rib eye steak!
Talk about the perfect combination!
Rib Eye Fajitas Recipe
How to Make Rib Eye Fajitas Recipe
These rib eye fajitas are made with rib eye steak, lime, colorful bell peppers, onions, and a blend of spices for a homemade fajita seasoning that everyone loves!
• For this rib eye fajita recipe, we like to use a rib eye steak that we have sliced thinly into 1/4-inch slices. You’ll want to trim away any excess fat from the steak. Place the steak into a large bowl so that it can marinate in the lime juice and fajita seasoning as your prepare the vegetables for your fajitas.
• Stir together the oil and spices for your fajita seasoning: olive oil, lime juice, Stone House Seasoning, cumin, and chili powder. Pour half of the seasoning onto the rib eye, gently toss the steak slices in the lime juice and spices to make sure well coated. Allow the steak to rest. Reserve the remainder of the seasoning for use later in the recipe.
• Add the marinated steak and cook until the desired level of doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium-well done. Remove the steak from the skillet and place onto a clean platter.
• Add the peppers and the onions, along with remaining fajita seasoning. Saute until the vegetables are tender, making sure to stir in the pan frequently. Add the steak back to the skillet and heat throughout, about 1 minute. Remove the skillet from the heat and serve with your favorite tortillas and toppings.
How to Meal Prep
Prep the ingredients and place into separate freezer-safe containers. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To cook, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then proceed with the recipe as written.
Here’s my Rib Eye Fajitas Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Steak Fajitas Recipe
- 2 pounds rib eye steak sliced into ½ inch strips
- 1 large red pepper deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 large yellow pepper deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium onion peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Stone House Seasoning
- 6-8 tortillas warmed
- Place the steak slices into a large bowl. Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, ground cumin, and Stone House Seasoning in a small bowl. Pour ⅓ of the fajita seasoning over steak. Reserve the remainder for the vegetables and cooking.
- Heat a medium to large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the rib eye slices to the skillet and cook until cooked throughout, about 7-10 minutes. Remove the steak to a clean plate and add the vegetables to the same skillet. Add the remainder of the fajita seasoning to the skillet with the vegetables. Cook until the vegetables are tender, yet still crisp, about 5 minutes. Add the steak back to the skillet with the vegetables and allow to heat throughout.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings (guacamole, sour cream, salsa, cilantro).