Pork chops make a favorite family recipe. This honey soy pork chops recipe is simple to make and a recipe the whole family will enjoy!
There is just something so satisfying and comforting about serving pork chops for supper. I’m sure it goes back to my childhood when Mama would serve them for Sunday suppers with plates piled high with side dishes. I love how versatile good ol’ pork chops are anytime though.
My family loves both my honey soy chicken recipe and my honey soy pork tenderloin so much that I knew they’d enjoy these honey soy pork chops – and I was right! Full of flavor, yet so simple to prepare, this is one recipe that everyone loves.
If I’m going to be busy out or around the house, I just toss everything into my slow cooker and let it do all the work for me. But, if I’m home in time, I also love to prepare this recipe quickly using my cooktop and the oven. Either way produces moist, tender, and delicious pork chops, but I love the versatility of the recipe to use it whichever way makes the most sense for the sort of day I have ahead of me!
Here’s my Honey Soy Pork Chops Recipe. I hope you enjoy them!
Honey Soy Pork Chops Recipe
- olive oil spray
- 8 pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce , or coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Stone House Seasoning
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Slow Cooker Method
- Spray bottom and sides of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, Stone House seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
- Arrange pork chops in slow cooker, coating each one with honey sauce mixture. Pour remaining mixture over chops. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Skillet Method
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Drizzle olive oil into skillet over medium heat. Arrange pork chops in skillet and cook on each side for 3-5 minutes, until lightly browned. While cooking, mix together soy sauce, honey, Stone House seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup. Pour over pork chops and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.