Balsamic Roast Beef makes a favorite, flavorful meal. This Instant Pot balsamic roast beef is ready and on the table in under an hour!
My family loves, loves, loves balsamic beef! It is a meal that has been in regular rotation on my meal plan for years! I’ve shared before that with my slow cooker balsamic beef, how I toss it all into the slow cooker, set the timer and at the end of the day have this tender, flavorful and amazing balsamic beef ready to go.
But, can I share something else with you?
If you have a pressure cooker, you can get the same results in under an hour!
Instant Pot Balsamic Beef Recipe
This easy recipe makes for a delicious Instant Pot recipe.
Here’s how it works.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Balsamic Beef Recipe
- Chuck Roast
- Beef Broth
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Worcestershire Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- Red Pepper Flakes
How to Make Instant Pot Balsamic Beef Recipe
- Place chuck roast into the Instant Pot. Mix together the beef broth, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (or coconut aminos), soy sauce (or coconut aminos), honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Pour the beef broth mixture over the chuck roast.
- Seal the Instant Pot lid and set to HIGH pressure for 30 minutes.
- Allow to vent naturally for 15 minutes. Then, use the quick release method to release additional pressure before removing the Instant Pot lid.
How to Make with a Stove Top Pressure Cooker
If you are using a stovetop pressure cooker, I’ve found this to be over medium-high heat, but adjust as needed to maintain high pressure for the whole time.
That’s it. You have balsamic beef that is so tender and practically falling apart that knives aren’t needed for this supper!
Balsamic Beef Gravy
Like with my slow cooker balsamic beef, you can cook the drippings over medium heat until they have reduced by half for a delicious balsamic gravy to serve with your beef. To do so, simply remove the beef from the Instant Pot and then set the Instant Pot to SAUTE. Bring the liquid to a boil and allow to boil until the liquid has reduced by half.
Here’s my Instant Pot Balsamic Roast Beef recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Instant Pot Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe
- 1 (2 1/2 – 3 pound) boneless roast beef (chuck roast)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Place your roast beef into your Instant Pot. In a 2-cup measuring cup, whisk together beef broth, balsamic vinegar, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Seal the lid on your Instant Pot and close the vent to retain pressure. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Once 30 minutes has passed, allow the pressure cooker to release pressure naturally for 15 minutes, then use the quick release to release any additional pressure before removing the lid.
- Remove roast from the liquid, reserving liquid to spoon over roast for serving.
Note: If you don’t have a pressure cooker, you may like my slow cooker version instead.