This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Perfect pork tenderloin recipe. Fast and fabulous, this pork tenderloin recipe is a family favorite.
Pork tenderloin is one of the meals that I go to most often. It can easily be prepared in various ways, feeds a crowd, and makes a simple and delicious dish.
I have to share with you one of my favorite ways to prepare and marinade pork tenderloin that everyone just loves.
This pork tenderloin marinade includes a Southern icon ingredient, too.
Can you guess what it is?
I’ll give you three hints —
1. A favorite Southern drink.
2. Originated in Georgia.
3. It’s what we call all of our soft drinks.
You got it — Coca Cola – or Coke for short.
It just makes everything tastes better.
And it takes this pork tenderloin recipe over the top.
It’s so easy and yummy, you’ll really want to make it soon.
And when you do, you’ll get requests to make it again and again.
It’s good stuff.
Here’s how I make my perfect pork tenderloin recipe.
Perfect Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper optional
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Coca Cola
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 whole pork tenderloin
- Blend together first six ingredients.
- Pour marinade over pork tenderloin in a zip top bag.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, but better if overnight.
- Remove pork tenderloin from marinade and place in roasting pan.
- Cook at 375º for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve alongside your favorite vegetables or salad.