And because it is one of those recipes that you toss everything into the slow cooker, set the timer, and then voila, you have a delicious dish that is perfect for a busy weeknight meal or even when you are entertaining friends and family.
This honey soy pork tenderloin recipe gets rave reviews around my house and friends always ask me for the recipe. It is sort of embarrassing to see their faces when I tell them how to make it. They usually say, “That’s it? That’s all you do?”
It makes me feel like surely I should say something that takes a lot more time and energy on my part to produce, but there really isn’t much more I can say. It is one of the simplest recipes, yet produces so much flavor and a very, very tender pork tenderloin.
I hope your family loves it as much as mine does.
Here’s my oh so simple Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cloves minced garlic or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional for heat)
- 1 (2½ – 3 pound) pork tenderloin
- Spray slow cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together olive oil, soy sauce, honey, steak seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add pork tenderloin to the slow cooker insert and pour olive oil mixture over pork tenderloin. Set slow cooker for 4 hours on high setting or 6 hours on low setting.