This Cranberry Orange Glazed Ham recipe makes a perfectly delicious addition to your Christmas or holiday menu and really couldn’t be easier to make.
No one will ever guess how quickly the glaze comes together that lends such an amazing flavor to this ham recipe. And most likely they wouldn’t believe you if you told them!
With just a few ingredients added to your ham as it roasts, you’ll end up with this amazingly tender, flavorful cranberry orange glazed ham that you just can’t get enough of – well, at least we can’t.
I like to reserve about a cup of the glaze to serve alongside the ham. It goes fast!
Here’s my Cranberry Orange Glazed Ham recipe. I hope you love it as much as my family does.
- 1 (8-pound) full cooked ham, spiral sliced
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ cups orange juice
- zest of one orange
- orange slices, optional
- cranberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Place ham into roasting pan. Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, and orange zest. Spread over ham, reserving at least one cup to serve alongside ham when finished.
- Pour additional orange juice into base of roasting pan and arrange orange slices and cranberries (optional) around ham. Place top on roasting pan or tent with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover ham and baste well with pan juices. Recover. Repeat every 15 minutes until the thickest part of the ham registers 140º on a meat thermometer.
- Remove roasting pan from the oven and baste again. Let the ham stand for about 15 minutes before carving.