A simple bacon wrapped chicken recipe that is perfect for weeknight suppers or weekend entertaining! Made with thick, delicious bacon wrapped around juicy chicken topped with a special sauce, this is one chicken recipe you’ll make again and again.
I love making simple recipes that I know my whole family will love. This chicken recipe certainly fits that bill. Made with simple ingredients that I generally have on hand, this is one of those chicken recipes that is works perfectly for a busy weeknight meal with the family as well as on the weekends when entertaining friends.
There is so much flavor packed in this bacon wrapped chicken that you’ll find friends and family request it fairly often. Served with a simple side of roasted potatoes and a green vegetable or even with a simple salad, this chicken always takes center stage!
Here’s my Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe. I think you’ll love it!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cloves minced garlic or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch ground ginger
- 4-6 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Place chicken into a large zip top plastic bag. Mix together olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, cayenne pepper, and ginger. Pour half over chicken, seal bag and place in a rimmed baking dish in the refrigerator about 8 hours to overnight to marinate.
- When ready to cook, remove chicken from zip top bag, wrap with bacon, and place onto the rimmed baking sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Brush chicken with more honey soy marinade, top with cheese, and return to oven for about 5 more minutes, or until chicken registers 165º F when checked with an internal temperature probe. Remove from oven and serve warm.