Herb crusted lamb chops make a delicious dish perfect for special occasions or weeknight dinners. Get this delicious lamb chops recipe you are sure to love.
Lamb used to intimidate the heck out of me. I’m not entirely sure why, maybe because it was a meat that I just don’t remember either of my Grandmothers or Mama preparing that often. But let me tell you, if you are like me and have been a little leary about preparing delicious lamb at home, stop. You can do it.
This recipe for Herb Crusted Lamb Chops was inspired from a delicious meal I had in a restaurant a while back when we were traveling. I savored every bite of that lamb chop and was ready to get into the kitchen and develop my own version.
My herb crusted lamb chops are no longer just reserved for Sunday suppers either. I make such a simple recipe to prepare that I even make it on busy weeknights.
Every single bite is flavorful and delicious, tender and juicy.
I feel sure if my Grandmother knew how easy it was to prepare, she would have been making it all the time.
Here’s my Herb Crusted Lamb Chops recipe.
Herb Crusted Lamb Chops Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place large skillet over medium heat. Drizzle with olive oil until bottom of skillet is well-coated.
- Add chops to skillet and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sear, or cook until well-browned, for about 2-3 minutes on one side. Turn lamb chops over and sprinkle the other side with more salt and pepper.
- Mix together bread crumbs and parsley. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to herbed crumb mixture and mix together until combined.
- Drizzle remaining tablespoon of olive oil on top of lamb chops, lightly press herb crumb mixture on top of each lamb chop.
- Place in oven and finish cooking lamb chops until they reach medium rare, about 5-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
I hope y’all have a great weekend!