Maple Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
These Maple Glazed Chicken Wings seriously need to happen in your life soon. Talk about the perfect blend of sweet, spicy, salty, hot, and smokey… these chicken wings have it all. YUM!
Lately, it has been as if the Mister and I can’t get enough chicken wings in our lives, like his smoked chicken wings. Oh my goodness, those things are absurd they are so yummy.
But, as the weather has just been ridiculously cold lately, even he hasn’t ventured out to his smoker for our chicken wings addiction. I’ve resorted to baking them in the oven but amping up the flavor times a thousand or so. Ha!
That’s where this chicken wing recipe comes into play. Mercy! I think I’ll retire from trying to make one any better to my taste buds. Now, I will say, if you don’t like a sweet and spicy saucy combo on your chicken wings, you might want to cut back on the maple syrup included in the recipe. You could even eliminate it if you prefer. But, if you love sweet and spicy, hot and smokey, then you’ll love these!
Here’s my Maple Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe. Make ’em.
- 6 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line baking sheet pan with aluminum foil, set aside. Place chicken wings into a large glass bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, salt, pepper, maple syrup, mustard, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, Sriracha sauce, ground cumin, and red pepper flakes until well-combined. Pour half over chicken wings and toss until well-coated. Place chicken wings onto lined baking sheet and bake until chickens are baked through and the skin is crispy, about 40-45 minutes. Brush with additional sauce and return to oven until the sauce is glossy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.