Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo Cheesecake makes a favorite dessert recipe! Made with a chocolate crust, creamy cheesecake, and filled with Oreos, it disappears quickly!
There is this cookie that my son can absolutely not refuse. Wait. What am I talking about? There are several cookies my son can’t refuse. His Mama either. They are those special cream filled chocolate cookies that we just can’t enough of. I’m not sure what it is about those things, but boy are they amazing.
Anyway, he has also always loved cheesecake, even since he was about three years old. So the combination of Oreos and cheesecake definitely makes one of his all-time favorite desserts!
This recipe is scaled to make two cheesecakes that are perfect for enjoying one right by yourself or sharing with a friend or loved one. Believe me though, if you are like me, you’ll want to make sure that you cut it straight down the middle so that you both get your equal share. Either that or be sure you pick someone to share it with that isn’t a big dessert eater! Ha!
Here’s my Oreo Cheesecake Recipe. I think you are going to love it!
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- Whipped Cream
- 6 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 300º F. Place a pan of hot water on the bottom rack of your oven.
- Mix cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Pat into bottom and up sides of 2 (4-inch) cheesecake springform pans. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, condensed milk, sugar, and cornstarch until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Add lemon juice, and vanilla until well blended. Add sour cream and beat for 1½ minutes.
- Pour half of mixture into prepared crusts. Place 2 Oreos over mixture. Pour remaining half of mixture over Oreos. Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven, open oven door, and let cakes remain in open oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Once cakes are cool, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and remove from springform pans.
- Serve with whipped cream and Oreos on top.