This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
How to grill the perfect steak recipe is one of those steak recipes that everyone looks for and can definitely tell you when they’ve found it.
I have to tell you. We’ve found it and it couldn’t be simpler.
Seriously. We love a good steak around my house. It’s one of the meals I know I can prepare that everyone in my family will always be excited to eat – no matter the time of the year. But, regardless of the cut of steak you purchase, steaks aren’t inexpensive. You want to be sure to get prepare them to their full potential – flavorful, tender, and juicy.
I want to share with you my family’s recipe for how to grill the perfect steak. It is simple, delicious, and fail-proof and always is one of the steak recipes I turn to when I’m craving steak.
How to Grill the Perfect Steak Recipe
- 6 steaks your favorite cut
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic & parsley salt
- Place steaks in a glass baking dish or in a zip-top bag. Pour Worcestershire over the steaks and sprinkle with garlic and parsley salt. Cover baking dish or close zip-top bag. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Grill over medium heat til internal temperature reaches desired doneness.
- Rare (120º F - 130º F), Medium Rare (130º F - 140º F), Medium (140º F - 150º F), Medium Well (150º F - 160º F)
If for some reason you aren’t able to use your grill but are craving steak, you might want to try my perfect skillet steak recipe. It is definitely one that rivals any restaurant steak that I’ve ever eaten. I think you’ll love it, too. Who knows, you might decide you love them both as much as we do!