Turtle Brownies Recipe
This Turtle Brownies recipe makes a delicious dessert or treat! Made of the perfect combination of fudgy brownies, caramel, and roasted pecans, these turtle brownies will be a favorite!
I have a deep love for brownies. They are one of those desserts or treats that I just can’t resist. And when you turn that basic brownie recipe into these turtle brownies, you better believe they disappear FAST!
They seriously make one of my favorite treats to make and take to parties and get togethers. Everyone loves them and then promptly asks for the recipe!
Here’s my Turtle Brownies recipe. I think you’ll love them, too!
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 10 tablespoons (1 stick + 2 tablespoons) butter
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce
- ½ cup roasted pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325º F. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt chocolates and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, vanilla and eggs. Stir until completely combined and glossy. Stir in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour half of brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Top with salted caramel sauce and pecans and remaining brownie batter. Place in the preheated oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.