Balsamic Chicken Skewers make a delicious dish in less than 30 minutes! Made of a special balsamic glaze, these chicken skewers are sure to be a favorite!
Quick, simple meals are my mainstay throughout the week. They are what I depend on more than anything to be able to have supper on the table each night. Thankfully, I have quite a few such recipes that I turn to time and again that I know my family will love. These balsamic chicken skewers are definitely on that list! If you didn’t know already, my family loves balsamic recipes – like this balsamic roast and balsamic pork tenderloin. Oh my goodness! Well, if you’ve tried those and enjoyed them, then you will absolutely love this recipe, too!
I use skinless, boneless chicken breast for this recipe. I cut my chicken into bite-sized pieces, about an inch, and slide them onto bamboo skewers. Then, I whip up my balsamic glaze for them. It only takes a few minutes to make and it gives these chicken skewers so much flavor!
Of course, you can grill these outside on the grill or even cook them on a grill pan if you’d like, but I have to tell you, I love to just toss them straight into a preheated oven, too. That way, we can enjoy these chicken skewers all year long!
Here’s my balsamic chicken skewers recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Balsamic Chicken Skewers Recipe
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce , or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Skewer chicken pieces and place onto a rimmed baking sheet. Whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic in a measuring cup. Pour over chicken skewers, making sure chicken is well coated. Place into oven and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.