This cherry white chocolate chip cookies recipe makes a delicious cookie recipe to add to your collection. Full of delicious dried cherries and white chocolate, these cookies will become a favorite.
Cherry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh my goodness are they delicious! The dried cherries give them the perfect little bit of unexpected tartness that makes them such a memorable cookie that you just can’t stop thinking about them after you’ve had one.
Or maybe that’s just me.
So simple to make, these cherry white chocolate chip cookies are ready in a few minutes and make your house smell heavenly.
They include the regular cast of characters that I use in my cookies: butter, both brown and granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, sea salt, a little baking soda. But then, these basic cookies are kicked into overdrive when you add in the white chocolate chips and dried cherries.
You know, the cherry white chocolate chip cookie dough makes an excellent dough to mix up, bake a few for yourself and then bake the rest for friends and neighbors. They work for so many holidays and celebrations with their beautiful red and white coloring, too.
Here’s my Cherry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe for you. Hope you love them!
Cherry White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter then add sugars and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until well-combined.
- Add flour, sea salt, and baking soda to the butter mixture.
- Mix well and then stir in white chocolate chips and dried cherries.
- Scoop cookie dough onto a baking sheet spacing well apart to allow room for the cookie to spread lightly.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.