This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chipotle Mushroom Zucchini Rolls make an easy appetizer recipe. A flavorful dish, these zucchini rolls are a great meatless, grain-free option to serve.
And isn’t that the best kind of recipe you can make? It sure is in my book!
Also, if you want to be sure to have an item on your menu that anyone can enjoy, this is one of those recipes that so many can enjoy since it is meatless, dairy, egg, soy, nut, gluten, grain, and legume free. But, the best part is it is packed with flavor!
Here’s my easy Chipotle Mushroom Zucchini Rolls recipe.
Chipotle Mushroom Zucchini Rolls Recipe
- 10 zucchini sliced in four slices lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (7 oz) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ medium onion diced
- 20 whole white or portabella mushrooms, sliced in half lengthwise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a grill pan or large skillet over medium heat. Drizzle in olive oil and cook zucchini about 3-5 minutes on both sides. Remove from skillet and set to the side to cool slightly.
- Heat chipotle peppers, garlic and onion in skillet until heated throughout, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushroom halves, and cook for 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Spoon one mushroom piece with a bit of sauce into the center of each slice of zucchini. Fold zucchini over the mushroom lengthwise until the zucchini resembles a roll. Pierce with a toothpick or small skewer for easy serving. Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Thanks for the nice recipe, Robyn. Have a Happy Wednesday.
Oooh … these look good. Such a nice option to balance with all the other not so healthy stuff.
These are lovely Robyn! Perfect little bites!!
I bet these are bursting with flavor! So perfect.
This is indeed enticing and appetizing! Couldn’t wait to try one on my own!
This is what makes me hungry. First on my “Must do” list !