These Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cookies are the perfect blend of rich dark chocolate cookie and the crunch of buttery toffee in every bite!
Cookies are a favorite thing around my house. All sorts of them. From chocolate chip cookies to our favorite sugar cookies and even more some that are a bit fancier, we love them all! So, when I made these chocolate toffee crunch cookies, I knew they would be a cookie my family would devour as well! Boy, was I right!
So easy to make, they only take a few minutes to mix up and then about 10 or 12 minutes to bake. Not long to wait at all for the perfect little afternoon treat.
If you love toffee, I think you’ll love this cookie as much as we do. Especially in this rich chocolate cookie! What’s not to love!? They are perfect anytime, but I especially love them this time of year. Warm and comforting, they are mighty delicious with a mug of hot chocolate, a mocha, or a tall glass of milk. But believe me, it sure is hard to eat just one!
Here’s my Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cookies recipe. I think you’ll love them as much as we do!
Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Cream butter then add sugars and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda to butter mixture. Mix well and then stir in toffee bits.
- Scoop cookie dough onto a cookie sheet spacing well apart to allow room for the cookie to spread lightly.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.