Frappuccino makes a delicious drink that you can easily make at home! With just four ingredients, and a couple of optional toppings, this frappuccino recipe will be a favorite!
Frappuccino is absolutely one of my favorite coffee drinks that I order when I go to fancy coffee shops.
Of course, I don’t get to those place very often, even though just this past year, two really popular coffee shops came to our town. One opened in the hospital lobby and the other with a more convenient drive thru.
To be honest though, I only visited the one at the hospital while I was there visiting my Grandmother, but wouldn’t make a special trip to search for a parking space to then go inside and buy a frappuccino, even though I love theirs more I can even begin to fathom.
But, guess what? I made this in about two minutes at home.
I drank in about the same amount of time, too.
Ingredients for this Recipe
To make this amazing frappuccino at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Ice – I recommend using crushed ice. If you have ice cubes, just place them into a zip top bag and carefully break the ice cubes into smaller pieces with the back of a spoon.
- Espresso or Strong Coffee – this is the key to a delicious frappuccino! You can use a home espresso maker or just brew very, very strong coffee to use instead.
- Milk – use your favorite half-and-half, milk or milk alternative (soy, almond, oat milk, etc).
- Sweetener – use your sweetener of choice from granulated sugar to sugar alternatives such as stevia, honey, etc.
- Optional Toppings – Whipped cream and chocolate syrup bring that coffee-house style fancy coffee drink right home!
How to Make Frappuccino at Home
- Blend together ice, espresso (or strong coffee), milk, and sweetener until well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with optional toppings of whipped cream and chocolate syrup, if using.
- Serve immediately and enjoy every sip!
Here’s my Frappuccino recipe that rivals any that you can find anywhere else. Promise.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup espresso or very strong coffee
- 3/4 cup half and half or your preferred milk, soy, or almond
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or sugar substitute
- whipped cream optional
- chocolate syrup optional
- Blend together crushed ice, espresso, half and half, and sugar until well-blended. Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, if desired.
- Serve immediately.