This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Strawberry Lemonade is made with just 5 ingredients and ready in minutes! It makes a refreshing drink perfect to serve all summer long!
Spring and summer always have me craving this Strawberry Lemonade! So refreshing, delicious, and the perfect little blend of sweet and tart, this lemonade is perfect for serving at parties, showers or a relaxing day at home. The beauty of the fresh red strawberries in this lemonade make it extra special. But yet it’s just so easy!
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Made with just 5 simple ingredients, plus water, this is one drink that you’ll turn to time and again!
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade
To start, you’ll add your sugar to a pitcher and then pour in your hot water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and then allow to cool.
Next, add your hulled strawberries to your blender and blend to puree.
Add your strawberry puree and lemon juice to the pitcher and stir to combine. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator to serve later.
When ready to serve, add fresh lemon and strawberry slices and ice.
Can I Use an Alternative Sweetener or Make it Without Sugar?
Absolutely! If you are watching your sugar intake, you can easily reduce the amount of sugar in both the lemonade and strawberry syrup to your preference as well.
You can also replace the sugar with your favorite sugar substitute or honey, if you prefer. The honey will add even another layer of flavor!
If you can find lavender honey, it absolutely is scrumptious in this lemonade.
Perfect Sip for Parties
Since the weather here in the South has decided that spring is going to be a hot one this year, this refreshing lemonade is just the thing to help celebrate any day!
It’s also beautiful to serve when entertaining or for showers and luncheons. It is so light and refreshing and everyone loves it! Especially those who love strawberries!
More Refreshing Beverages
I love having special, satisfying cold drinks on hand for my family and friends. Here are a few more that I make often and think you’ll enjoy too!
- Peach Tea – Southern sipping at it’s finest!
- Perfect Cold Brew Coffee – Perfect on a hot day for the coffee lover!
- Frappuccino – Cool coffee drink even better than the coffee house version!
- Fresh Lemonade – Fresh lemons make this a classic summer refresher and base to this recipe too!
- Shower Punch – Great to celebrate and so beautiful in a punch bowl!
Here’s my strawberry lemonade recipe. I hope you find it as refreshing as my family and friends do!
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 1/2 cups strawberry puree (about 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled)
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- lemon slices
- strawberry slices
- Add sugar to a gallon pitcher and pour hot water over sugar, stirring to dissolve. Add strawberries to a blender or food processor and puree. Add the strawberry puree, fresh lemon juice, and cold water to the pitcher. Stir until well-combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add ice, fresh lemon slices, fresh strawberry slices, and/ or mint, if desired. Keep refrigerated.