Funfetti Blondies make just the perfect bar cookie for celebrations! Made from scratch, these funfetti blondies are chewy, delicious and so fun!
Oh, my goodness guys! Today, we’re having these Funfetti Blondies to celebrate the release of the Add a Pinch cookbook! If you have the book, I would love to hear what you think of it! And definitely, if you cook from it, please be sure to tag me with #addapinchcookbook so that I can see! Yay!
I can not thank you all for your love and support. You all are just fab-u-lous and such a blessing to me. I was also blessed with an absolutely amazingly talented group of people who worked on the book with me, but you guys, I have to tell you that my Mama has been my angel! Gosh, I am so thankful for her and pray every day to be half the sweet lady that she is! Love, love, love her!
So, do you want to hear a little bit about these Funfetti Blondies? Let’s do it!
These blondies are so, so fun (ha ha!), but let me tell you, they could not get much easier to make!
To make them, you preheat your oven and prep an 8×8 baking pan with baking spray. Then, you’ll cream together your melted and cooled butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Then, you mix in the egg, vanilla, salt, flour, and the baking powder. You’ll just mix until the batter is well combined.
Then, stir in the sprinkles. FUN!
Finally, just spread it into the prepared baking pan and pop it into the oven to bake!
You’ll bake the Funfetti Blondies for about 25 – 30 minutes until blondies are set in the middle and lightly browned. You can also test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, they are ready.
They are so chewy and absolutely scrumptious, just be sure not to over bake!
Here’s my Funfetti Blondies recipe! Make them soon! I hope you love them!
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg, vanilla, salt, all-purpose flour, and baking powder. Mix until just well-combined. Stir in the sprinkles and spread into the baking pan.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes, until set in the middle and lightly golden brown. Cool on a rack until completely cooled before cutting into pieces.