Corn dip is a classic dip recipe perfect for all occasions. Made with corn, bacon, jalapenos, and cheese, this corn dip recipe is quick, easy, and delicious!
I love everything about this dip – how easy it is to prepare, the colors of the ingredients and how festive it looks in a bowl. But really, what I love the most about it has to be how much everyone loves it. A definite party and tailgate favorite, this hot corn dip couldn’t be any easier!
It comes together in no time flat and then bakes for a few minutes to melt all the cheeses and get nice and toasty. Then, serve it warm right from the oven with your favorite chips and watch it disappear!
My corn dip recipe uses fresh, frozen or canned corn – whichever you have on hand is great in this recipe. For frozen corn, I recommend allowing it to thaw and drain to remove any excess water. It also uses green chiles and jalapenos. You can kick it up a notch by leaving in some of the seeds of the jalapenos, if you prefer, or make it with your jalapenos completely deseeded like I do for a milder dip. This recipe is so easy to customize to what you have on hand and what your personal preferences are for the amount of heat.
Here’s my Hot Corn Dip recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Hot Corn Dip Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups corn, , fresh. frozen, or drained canned
- 2 (4-ounce) cans green chiles, , drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and diced
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, or Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, or mayonnaise
- 3 slices bacon, , cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together corn, chiles, jalapeno pepper, cheeses and yogurt or mayonnaise, and bacon until well-combined. Spread evenly in prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.