This simple orange teriyaki pork tenderloin makes a quick and easy weeknight meal that is also delicious for special occasions.
Knowing that this time of year our calendar will be filled to the absolute brim, and we’ll be nibbling on more cookies, candies, and cakes than we have the rest of the year all rolled up in one, it is great to have an easy, delicious recipe that everyone loves. This orange teriyaki pork tenderloin that perfectly fits the bill!
For this recipe, I marinated my pork tenderloin in my teriyaki sauce overnight and then I sliced into about 2-inch thick slices to help it cook even more quickly.
Since the pork had already been marinated with that full teriyaki flavor, I just whisked together a few more ingredients and added to the pork as it roasted in the oven. Orange zest, orange juice, garlic, and a splash more of my homemade teriyaki sauce made it just perfect. All in all, it took about 20 minutes to cook and was tender and flavorful without a whole lot of fuss! And I don’t know about you, but that’s just about perfect for this time of year!
Here’s my quick and easy orange teriyaki pork tenderloin recipe. I hope y’all love it!
Orange Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 Pork Tenderloin sliced into 2-inch slices
- 2 medium navel oranges - zest and juice of one slices for serving of second
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Arrange pork tenderloin slices in a medium skillet.
- Whisk together orange zest, orange juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over pork tenderloin. Roast pork until it reaches 165º F when checked with an internal thermometer, about 20 minutes.
- Arrange orange slices on serving platter and place pork tenderloin on top. Spoon pan drippings over pork tenderloin for serving.