This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Pulled Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers? Oh, yeeeeeesssss!
Even though pulled pork and peppers are never out of style, as the weather begins to cool off, schools start back in session, and football games are right around the corner, then my mind automatically goes to warm, spicy, comforting foods – like these to die for Pulled Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers.
Since my husband simply adores pulled pork anything, I knew these would be a fantastic way to make a supper he’d remember.
I started with my favorite pork roast recipe, which we all seriously can’t get enough of around here, to make the pulled pork.
Then I mixed the pulled pork with my Mama’s Coca Cola BBQ Sauce that only takes a jiffy to make, some delicious veggies, stuffed it into poblano pepper halves and baked them with a nice pile of cheese on top.
I can’t evvvven begin to tell you how amazing these babies are. You really have to try them for yourself. Here’s my Pulled Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers Recipe.
Pulled Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers Recipe
- 1 pork roast recipe
- 1 Coca Cola BBQ Sauce recipe
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 poblano peppers halved and deseeded
- 1 (8-ounce) package grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Mix together pulled pork from pork roast with about 1 cup of bbq sauce until well-coated. Add onion and garlic and mix well. Using tongs, stuff pulled pork mixture into each half of poblano pepper and place into a skillet. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and the pepper begins to soften slightly. Remove foil and top with grated cheese. Return foil cover and bake an addition 5 minutes, or until cheese has completely melted.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce on the side.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Really, really great! Used the Coca-cola BBQ sauce recipe too – perfect for the pork. I added a potato cut into little tiny pieces and some black beans too.
I’m so glad you enjoyed these and the BBQ sauce recipe! Thanks so much for letting me know you liked it!
Could these be frozen to cook later?
I think you should be able to, Rhonda. I would add the cheese later as directed in the recipe.