These S’mores Cookies make the campfire favorite perfect for Easter. Get this delicious recipe for s’mores cookies everyone will love!
How cute are these little fellas? Little Buddy and I had a fun afternoon in the kitchen baking these cute bunny s’mores the other day. We started with our honey cinnamon cookies and went from there. Little Buddy had a blast spreading the melted chocolate on them and adding the melted marshmallows in between.
Won’t they be precious for Easter?
I think I’ll also make some shaped as chicks and eggs to go along with these cute bunnies and most likely dip them in the chocolate versus spreading the chocolate over the cookie. I think it might go faster and have a more even look, but for a nine year old helper I think they are absolutely the grandest thing ever!
Here’s how I make my S’mores Cookies that are perfect for Easter!
S’mores Cookies for Easter
- 1 recipe Honey Cinnamon Cookies
- 8 ounces chocolate melted
- 8 ounces marshmallows melted
- Bake Honey Cinnamon Cookies and allow to cool completely.
- Dip cookies in melted chocolate and allow to dry.
- Melt marshmallows and spread on one side of cookie.
- Top with another cookie.
- Spread chocolate rather than dipping (as shown in photograph) Use marshmallow fluff in place of melted marshmallows