This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Roast Chicken Cobb Salad comes together in 30 minutes for a delicious chicken cobb salad everyone loves. So easy and so delicious!
Lately, we’ve been loving these easy roast chicken cobb salads for lunch on Sunday afternoons after church. They come together so quickly and I love that everyone can pile on their favorite ingredients for their own version of a perfect cobb salad!
To make everything super simple and to cook more quickly, I start by cutting my boneless skinless chicken breast into strips. Then, I cook it on a rimmed baking sheet in the oven along with my bacon. My bacon is ready in about 12-15 minutes. When I remove it from the pan, I turn my chicken strips and cook them another 10 minutes or so. While my chicken finishes off in the oven, that gives me time to finish assembling all of the other ingredients for my cobb salad – dicing the bacon, quartering the hard boiled eggs and slicing the tomatoes and avocadoes.
In less than 30 minutes, we have this delicious roast chicken cobb salad that we absolutely love.
For this salad, I also recommend a bit of blue cheese or even chunks of cheddar, if you prefer.
Here’s my Roast Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Roast Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 hard-boiled eggs quartered
- 2 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Arrange chicken strips on one side of a rimmed baking sheet and bacon strips on the other. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until bacon has cooked through. Remove bacon from the sheet pan, turn chicken strips on sheet pan and return to the oven for another 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- While bacon and chicken are cooking, assemble cobb salad by arranging salad greens on each plate and then placing salad toppings in a straight row on top of the greens.
- When bacon has cooled enough from cooking, roughly chop and arrange on greens.
- Cut chicken strips into large chunks and arrange on greens as well. Serve with your favorite dressing.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
You are the queen of the cob salad. This looks fantastic!
Thanks, Jocelyn. We definitely love them!
Simple, unfussy and delicious. . just how I love my salads!!! love this Roast Chicken Cobb Salad, Robyn!
Thanks so much, Alice.
This looks so perfect!
This looks like the perfect cobb salad!
Thank you so much, Amanda! We sure love it!
i am so glad I happened onto your site. I cook often. Need fresh recipes. I have viewed several of your cake recipes and can’t wait to try them. I despise box cakes! I make chicken salad at least once a week in the summer and will incorporate your recipes with mine. Keep sending great new recipes.
I love your chocolate cake. Deliciously unbelievable.
The chicken cob salad is also brilliant! My daughter raving about it.
Thank you very much for sharing the recipes and looking forward to your new one too.