This Roast Chicken Cobb Salad comes together in 30 minutes for a delicious chicken cobb salad everyone loves. So easy and so delicious!
Lately, we’ve been loving these easy roast chicken cobb salads for lunch on Sunday afternoons after church. They come together so quickly and I love that everyone can pile on their favorite ingredients for their own version of a perfect cobb salad!
To make everything super simple and to cook more quickly, I start by cutting my boneless skinless chicken breast into strips. Then, I cook it on a rimmed baking sheet in the oven along with my bacon. My bacon is ready in about 12-15 minutes. When I remove it from the pan, I turn my chicken strips and cook them another 10 minutes or so. While my chicken finishes off in the oven, that gives me time to finish assembling all of the other ingredients for my cobb salad – dicing the bacon, quartering the hard boiled eggs and slicing the tomatoes and avocadoes.
In less than 30 minutes, we have this delicious roast chicken cobb salad that we absolutely love.
For this salad, I also recommend a bit of blue cheese or even chunks of cheddar, if you prefer.
Here’s my Roast Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Roast Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, or blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Arrange chicken strips on one side of a rimmed baking sheet and bacon strips on the other. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until bacon has cooked through. Remove bacon from the sheet pan, turn chicken strips on sheet pan and return to the oven for another 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- While bacon and chicken are cooking, assemble cobb salad by arranging salad greens on each plate and then placing salad toppings in a straight row on top of the greens.
- When bacon has cooled enough from cooking, roughly chop and arrange on greens.
- Cut chicken strips into large chunks and arrange on greens as well. Serve with your favorite dressing.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.