This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Rustic Mixed Berry Tart recipe makes a delicious dessert recipe perfect for a simple weeknight supper! Made of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries and sweetened with honey. So easy!
There’s just something about making a quick dessert recipe for a weeknight meal that makes the meal extra special. We don’t have dessert throughout the week often, but this past week, it just felt like high time to add one into the menu.
I immediately thought of this tart to use the fresh berries I’d picked up at the grocery store. They were perfectly ripe and bursting with so much flavor!
For the tart crust, I love to use my favorite pie crust recipe. It makes for a perfectly flaky pie crust every time and is an essential with this tart since it is a part of every single bite!
For the berries, I used a mix of fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. You could also include raspberries, which would be fabulous! Just look for the freshest, most ripe berries and they’ll be just perfect for this tart!
And of course, it sure is delicious right out of the oven with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream! Talk about heaven!
Here’s my Rustic Mixed Berry Tart recipe. I hope you love it, too!
Rustic Mixed Berry Tart Recipe
- 1 unbaked pie crust recipe
- 2 cups whole strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Lightly butter a baking sheet with butter and set aside.
- Prepare pie crust recipe according to the recipe instructions, through rolling of the pie dough. Once the pie dough has been rolled to 1/8-inch thickness, place onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Stir together the strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and honey. Remove the pie dough from the refrigerator and spoon the berries into the center of the prepared pie dough. Turn the edges up from the sides and onto the berries.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake until the crust is lightly golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest about 5 minutes before transferring to a serving plate or stand.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
This look so good and is so simple.. Thank you.. Have printed recipe and will make this weekend…
I hope you love it, Sue! xo
cake :3 I love to eat cake. >.< I always look for recipes for cakes. So great that you shared this recipe today. thank you very much.cravings! :))
Love the simplicity of this. My weekend guests should love it.
Awesome, your recipe looks delicious. Also your picture is so beautiful I am going to share it my Pinterest.
Thanks for the great post.
Hi there, I was wondering if this recipe will work with frozen mixed berries? If so, do I need to thaw the berries first? Thanks in advance! Happy Holidays.
It should work beautifully. Yes, just thaw the berries first.