Skillet Brownie S’mores are a favorite recipe that combines fudgy brownies and toasted s’mores to create a rich, delicious chocolate dessert everyone loves.
I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of brownies. Or s’mores. And the combination of the two? Oh mercy! I’m in love. Luckily, or maybe not so luckily, my son loves these Skillet Brownie S’mores as much as I do. So, even if I’m trying to curb my sweet tooth, he’ll turn to me and ever so sweetly ask if we could please make them. Before I know it, we’re in the kitchen whipping these babies up!
Skillet Brownies S’mores Recipe
These Skillet Brownie S’mores are absolutely delicious and so easy to make! Everyone adores this dessert and it’s a fun one to serve too!
How to Make Skillet Brownie S’mores
To make this recipe, you start by baking my amazing from-scratch Fudge Brownies. You can use your favorite boxed brownie mix if you want a shortcut. However, I urge you to try those brownies sometime. But either will work just fine here.
Then, once the brownie is baked through, arrange marshmallows on top of the baked brownie. Pop it back into the oven under the broiler until the marshmallows have toasted and begin to get “melty” and gooey. Isn’t that an official recipe term? If not, it should be! Make sure that you don’t let the marshmallows get too done under the broiler.
For the graham cracker nod to the s’mores, you’ll make toasted graham cracker crumbs while the Fudge Brownie is in the oven baking.
Then, when you take the brownie out of the oven after the marshmallows have toasted, you sprinkle on the toasted graham cracker bits and drizzle on chocolate syrup and dig in.
Oh man will you ever dig in!
Here’s my Skillet Brownies S’mores Recipe. I think you are going to love, love, love it!
Skillet Brownies S’mores Recipe
- fudge brownies or your favorite boxed brownie mix
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (16-ounce) bag marshmallows
- chocolate syrup
- Mix brownie batter together according to brownies recipe and spread into skillet. Bake according to directions. While brownies are baking, melt butter in a small skillet on the stove over medium heat. Add graham cracker crumbs and cook until lightly toasted, stirring to make sure they are toasted consistently. Turn off heat and set aside while brownies are baking.
- As soon as brownies are cooked, arrange marshmallows on top of the brownies. Turn oven heat to broil and return the skillet with the brownies and marshmallows to the oven until the marshmallows toast. Remove from the oven and top with the graham cracker crumbs and drizzle on chocolate syrup. Serve warm.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
From the Add a Pinch recipe archives. Originally published 2014.
I’m not usually a fan of brownies (yes, you read that right–not a fan of brownies…please don’t judge me lol) BUT, this looks scrumptious! I may have to try this 🙂
Oh my, this looks too good, must try!
I just made this for my family, and everyone loved it. Thanks!
What size skillet?
I think any size, as long as your brownies aren’t too think or thin. Whatever goes along with the recipe you have for your brownies.
OMG it looks decadent and super delicious!
Thanks so much Natalie! It’s delicious and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! xo