This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This fruit dip recipe is quick and easy and uses just five ingredients for a fruit dip everyone loves!
It seems like anytime there is a get together, you can depend on there being dips of just about every variety. Spinach dip, buffalo dip, cheese dip, shrimp dip, well, you get the picture. Right? And while I’ve never met a dip I didn’t love, a fruit tray with a great dip just always steals the show for me!
Maybe it’s because I always think anything on a wedge of apple or pear has to be better for me than something scooped up on a big ole corn chip. Even though those big ole corn chips are mighty delicious, too!
But if y’all make and take this fruit dip to any gathering, you might want to just watch out because when I do, it gets gobbled up faster than anything else on the table. Even the men love this stuff! And since it takes all of five minutes to whip up and five ingredients (not including the fruit), it is one of those appetizers that I find myself making again and again!
Oh my stars, I think it’d probably be good on a corn chip, too now that I think about it!
Here’s my So Easy Fruit Dip Recipe. I think you’ll love it!
So Easy Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cane sugar or granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses or packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cream together Neufchatel cheese and cane sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in molasses, vanilla and salt until well incorporated. Serve immediately or store an in airtight container for up to a week in the refrigerator.